Students with Special Needs:
If you as a student require special needs for learning, it is your obligation to inform instructor, (special needs include, closed caption video, Disabled students assistance, or any special needs in learning assistance). The instructor assumes no responsibility in assessment of your needs.
1. Work with own tools checked out from tool attendant.
2. Work with proper shop clothing. (Uniform, shoes, ETC.)
3. Work with safety glasses.
4. Arrive on time & take appropriate length break.
5. Clean up after any work.
6. Shows initiative in researching problems.
7. Compliance with rules and policies of classroom.
8. Completion of lab projects in timely manner.
9. Completed written repair order.
1. No student parking in lab area without prior approval, (instructor may enforce discipline action for repeat violations).
2. No student parking without written repair order.
3. Only student’s personal automobile will be accepted.
4. Lab cost of $20.00 assessed on non-students autos for repair.
5. All costs incurred during semester are to be paid upon completion of course, or final grade will be affected.
6. You might be part of a team that shares the grade for the assignment. If you are absent the team shares the grade.
Rio Hondo College Automotive computer lab, Rio Hondo College Library